Stay up to date on
Join our email list »
Webinar – The 7 Secrets Your 401(k) Advisor (or Provider) Doesn’t Want You To Know
May 17, 2012
Joshua P. Itzoe, CFP®, AIF®, Partner & Managing Director of Greenspring’s Institutional Client Group and Author of Fixing the 401(k): What Fiduciaries Must Know (And Do) To Help Employees Retire Successfully
The retirement industry doesn’t always tell the truth. In fact, there are probably a number of important things your 401(k) service providers have neglected to tell you about certain aspects of what they do (or don’t do.) And if you want the truth, they would prefer these things are kept hidden from your sight.
Sounds harsh, doesn’t it? Sadly, it’s true but it doesn’t have to be that way.
During this webinar, you’ll join your colleagues from other companies and get a “behind-the-scenes” look at how the retirement plan industry really works. You’ll also learn 7 important secrets that will help you:
- See through the slick sales pitches that have led to massive confusion and misunderstanding within the marketplace
- Ask the right questions to take back control of the hiring process and separate fact from fiction
- Truly understand the motives, expertise and methods of your service providers
- Clearly examine the details about what is really occurring within your own plan
- Eliminate any conflicts of interest that put you, your participants and your company at risk
- Negotiate significant cost savings for your plan
- Make better decisions on behalf of your company and your people
In addition to the valuable information above, all attendees will receive a complimentary copy of Fixing the 401(k): What Fiduciaries Must Know (And Do) To Help Employees Retire Successfully.
Please fill out the form below to reserve your spot.